Patchouli Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Patchouli Oil is obtained from perennial bushy plants that have got hairy stems and furry leaves. This plant is known by the name of Mucha put and is a native to Malaysia and India.
Extraction of Patchouli Oil
At AG Industries, the Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant in a very organized way. The leaves are fermented properly before the first and second distillation. Patchouli Oil is made available at a very reasonable price around the world by AG Industries.
Properties of Patchouli Oil
It is a thick oil, which is light yellow to dark brown in color and gives a transparent appearance once it passes the process of distillation and filtration in the second round giving a yield of 2% to 3%.
- Prevents infection
- Helps metabolic system
- Stimulates hormones
- Treats skin conditions like acne, dry skin, and cracked skin
- Treats problems like cold, headache, and stomach ache
- Helps in fighting dandruff
- It helps to fight depression, stress, and anxiety
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Use it to treat inflammatory
- Helpful for skin complaints
- Work as fungus removal conditions
- Helpful for making tightens to your skin
- Helpful in flue and colds
- Try to use it in Diuretic
- Useful for hair care
- Amazing health care for the wound and ulcer related problems
- Helpful for bug repellents and also make you sweaty and smiling your moods
- The earthy aroma contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.