Palmarosa Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Palmarosa Oil, also known as Turkish Geranium Oil, is obtained from Cymbopogon martini of the Graminae family which itself is a perennial grass having its origin in Ethiopia. We manufacture and supply this to different parts of the world.
Extraction of Palmarosa Oil
The grass is fully dried and then it is passed through the steam distillation process, one week after it has been cut. After extraction, the oil is readily made available and supplied to most parts of the world.AG Industries is known as one of the leading suppliers, manufacturers, or distributors of Palmarosa Oil, being recognized for delivering quality products.
Properties of Palmarosa Oil
It has a thick consistency. It is a wild growing, herbaceous green straw-colored grass. Geraniol, an active compound, is present in high amounts in the oil.
- Reduces Fever
- Fights Viral Infections
- Prevents Sepsis
- Fights Bacterial Infections
- Acts as a Cytophylactic
- Improves Digestion
- Heals Wounds
- Treats Dehydration
- Used in products meant to reduce mental stress and improved digestion
- Used in vapor therapy and also helps relieve tension and depression
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It has the quality to calm the mind & has an uplifting effect.
- Used to relax the mind & counter Physical & nervous exhaustion, nervousness & stress problem.
- Used to treat fever & the digestive system.
- Used against intestinal infection.
- It is a useful oil for relieving sore, stiff muscles.
- It kills the bacteria & virus & successfully eliminates these.
- This oil has regenerating power so it easily heals the wound.
- Can be used for bathing as it fights infections and skin wounds
- Used in lotion & creams as it regenerates skin and gives a hydrating effect
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.