Oregano Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Oregano oil is used to improve skin conditions i.e. acne, psoriasis, eczema & fungal infections. It has anti-inflammatory properties that neutralize the pain, itchiness & other discomforts of insect bites. It has a high concentration of the compounds that occur naturally in the plant. It is used in aromatherapy. It is effective against bacteria & fungal infections, pain & inflammation. It works as a natural treatment for some health problems.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
- Wrinkles and graceful aging
- Bugs in your home and garden
- Different skin allergic reactions
- Fungal infections
- Athlete’s foot and toenail fungus
- Fights bacteria
- Treats bacterial growth in the small intestine
- Treats fungal infections
- Reduces inflammation
- Heals wounds
- Relieves pain
- Helps in losing weight
- Fights cancer
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Can even be rubbed on a toothache to relieve pain
- Can be used to treat cuts, wounds, and itches, skin infections in topical applications
- Effective against swelling and pain caused by rheumatism
- Treats symptoms that are associated with bronchitis, flues, cold, and other respiratory ailments
- Reduces the discomfort associated with insect bites
- Its powerful anti-microbial properties are said to assist in the prevention of infections and to treat skin fungi such as athlete’s foot
- Has also been used to eliminate lice infestations and intestinal worm
- Used for making soaps, colognes, and perfumes, especially men’s fragrances
- The therapeutic properties are antiviral, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic properties
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function
- Offers powerful antioxidants
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Peppermint, Lavender, Basil, Rosemary, Bergamot, Cypress, Cedarwood, and Melaleuca oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.