Sweet orange oil is used for uplifting the mood. It carries cheerfulness that calms & enhances the mood. It provides a calming effect that reduces the pulse rate. It has anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties that are beneficial for the skin. It increases the blood flow that is important for anti-aging.
It is extracted by the cold press method
A-pinene, citronellal, geranial, limonene, Aldehydes, linalool, myrcene, neral, and sabinene
Orange is derived from an evergreen tree. It is smaller than the bitter orange tree. The fruit itself has a sweet pulp with no bitter sheath.
Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud
- Energizing Boost
- Skin & Hair
- Homemade Tub Cleaner
- DIY Air Freshener
- Massage Oil
- Antibacterial Counter Spray
- Lift your mood or reduce stress
- Treat skin conditions such as acne
- Reduce pain or inflammation
- Relieve stomach upset
- Use as a natural household cleaner
- Add a pleasant scent to a room or products like perfumes and cleaners.
- Give flavor to a variety of foods and beverages
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Improves digestion and helps to relieve constipation
- Nourishes dry, irritated, and acne-prone skin when mixed with a carrier oil and applied as a cream.
- Promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body
- Helps in stimulating lymphatic action to promote balance in water processes and detoxification of the body
- Natural remedy for high blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety and boosts mood.
- Natural anti-depressant
- Calm anxiety
- Digestion booster
- Treat insomnia
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.