Neroli Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Neroli essential oil is derived from the plant of Neroli and is used for external application and is very common in North Eastern.
Extraction of Neroli essential oil
Neroli oil is extracted from small, white waxy flowers of the bitter orange tree by steam distillation. At AG Industries, the oil is extracted and supplied at a very reasonable rate all throughout the world it is a leading supplier, producer, and manufacturer of this oil. This product is supplied to different parts of the world.
Properties of Neroli essential oil
It is an anti-depressant and rejuvenates the entire nervous system. It is ant-septic and anti-infectious in nature. It is a watery fluid, yellow in color.
- Lowers Inflammation & Pain
- Reduces Stress & Improve Symptoms of Menopause
- Decreases Blood Pressure & Cortisol Levels
- Exhibits Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Activities
- Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin
- Combats Anxiety
- Treats Acne
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Relieves Menstrual Cramps
- Lowers Inflammation
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Neroli oil helps to clear acne and blemished skin.
- Other important properties include being digestive, anti-depressant, deodorant, stimulant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cordial, and tonic.
- Any type of skin can benefits from this oil although it is particularly good for dry, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Regulates oiliness and minimizes enlarged pores.
- Help when a patient is convalescing and is a good general tonic.
- Used in treating skin conditions linked to emotional stress.
- In insomnia problems, you may easily use it.
- It is effective in treating headaches, calming heart palpitations, vertigo, and neuralgia.
- It works as perfect essential oil with the most sedative effects that most useful for treating shock, depression, and anxiety.
- Creates an uplifting atmosphere
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.