Melissa oil is taken from the herb known as Melissa officinalis. It is an herb, which is often referred to as Lemon balm or Bee Balm. The oil obtained from the Melissa plant is quite adulterated and so it is always in high demand.
Extraction of Melissa oil
At AG Industries, Melissa’s essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of Melissa officinalis. It is made available at a very reasonable price at the national and international levels.
Properties of Melissa oil
The properties of Melissa oil are it is an anti-depressant, sedative, and cordial. It is sweet, warm, and has a radiant lemony scent.
- Help relieve stress
- Help reduce anxiety
- Boost cognitive function
- Help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Help treat cold sores
- Help relieve indigestion
- Help treat nausea
- Boosts memory
- Treats the nervous disorder
- Used in perfumery
- Brings down Blood pressure
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Useful in allergies
- In anxiety rub it on your hands & inhale it
- Avoids bacterial infection
- Helpful in bronchitis, colds, coughs, depression, and eczema
- Useful in Hand & foot mouth disease, Herpes, hypertension, stress, vertigo, viral, infections & Warts
- Supports the immune system
- Uplifts the mind & energy
- May help to support a healthy immune system
- Internal use can help calm tension and nerves
- Encourages a relaxing atmosphere
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.