Marula oil has antioxidants, amino acids & essential fatty acids. It is used in skincare products & is beneficial for oily, acne-prone, dry & aging skin. It also keeps hair soft, supple & moisturized. It fights the signs of aging as it is full of antioxidants. It is an effective way to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. It is highly effective in treating dry skin.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- Fight acne
- Smoothen skin
- Prevent and treat skin conditions
- Makes skin smooth
- Fights signs of aging
- Keeps scalp & hair healthy
- Treats brittle nails
- Heals chapped lips
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Balances Moisture
- Heal & Prevent Skin Disorders Like Eczema
- Assists with Stretch Marks
- Fights Hormonal Changes
- Keeps Hair and Scalp Healthy
- Aids all skin types
- Nail Care
- Aids Chapped Lips
- Excellent Skin Primer
- Protects skin from environmental damage
- Fights the effects of hormonal changes
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.