Marjoram Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Marjoram oil is extracted from the Marjoram plant that as grayish-green leaves and shell-shaped bracts, its hairy stems bear white flowers, which are clustered into short spikes. The plant is basically a native to the Eastern Mediterranean region and is chiefly cultivated in Egypt.
Extraction of Marjoram oil
Marjoram oil is basically extracted from the top of the flowering head and the dried leaves. The oil obtained is warm, spicy, and yellow in color.
Properties of Marjoram oil
The purest form of the Marjoram Oil when extracted has a color of pale yellow to greenish-yellow. It has a fresh, aromatic, herbal and spicy odor. The oil has thick inconsistency.
Main Constituents : Terpinen-4-ol, trans-sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene
Other Constituents : Linalool, linalyl acetate, α-terpineol, Tran- and cis-carveol, thymol, anethole, geraniol, and carvacrol
Uses of Marjoram Oil
This oil of medieval time has the following uses:-
- The flowers, leaves,and oil of the plant are used widely to make medicines.
- The oil is commonly used for treating runny nose, coughs, cold and any kind of infections.
- In food,Marjoram oil is used for flavoring.
- It removes the excess of stress and anxiety.
- It provides relief from irritable bowel syndrome and conditions of chronic insomnia.
- Keeps our digestive system healthy and fit.
- The oil is used in cosmetics, making lotions and adding fragrance to soaps and perfumes.
- Gall bladder complaint
- Stomach cramps and digestive disorders
- Nervous headaches
- Nerve pain
- Runny nose
- Treats respiratory tract disorder, stomach, and intestine disorder
- Relieves mensuration cramps and urinary tract disorder
- Treats colds and flues
- Prevents from dandruff, skin problems
- Prevents the signs of aging, acne, and ease in rashes
- Used in many foods like soup, sauces, and herbal tea because of its fragrance
- Hair Oil
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
Benefits of Marjoram oil
There are immense benefits of this specific oil as given under:
- Relief muscles: To completely relax and soothe our muscles Marjoram oil should be used in a good amount on the muscle before and after exercising. The oil is also effective in giving a soothing effect to the targeted muscles in an effective manner.
- Provides peaceful sleep:Whether the condition is of severe insomnia or promoting rest and peaceful sleep, just add a few drops of oil and massage it on the feet of a sleeping child.It gives a profound sleep in a very sound manner.
- Promotes a better cardiovascular system: One of the most crucial parts of our body is the heart. Marjoram Oil is very essential and beneficial for the heart and the entire cardiovascular system.
- Adds to a soothing, calming massage
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Basil, Bergamot, Black pepper, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Lemon, Fennel, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.