Mango Seed Oil is also known as Mango Butter or Mango kernel Fat. Its botanical name is Mangifera Indica. The oil is used extensively in the Southern Asia region especially in China and India. At AG Industries, we are supplying this Mango Seed Oil product to most parts of the world at very reasonable rates.
Extraction of Mango Seed Oil
Mango Seed Oil is extracted from the stone of the fruit or mango seed. The Mango Seed oil is of soft yellow color. It is extensively used in sun creams, baby creams, moisturizing products, and hair products.
- Cholesterol balance
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduce acne
- Maintain healthy weight
- Prevent dandruff
- Healthy hair
- This oil is used in lotions to moisturize the skin.
- It is used to prevent the dryness of the skin
- Mango Seed Oil can be used to prevent hair fall
- It is an essential ingredient in many of the hair-care products
- It is used to prevent stretch marks, scars, and rashes of the skin
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used in lotions to moisturize and nourish the skin
- Prevents the drying of the skin
- Lowers skin inflammation and cures skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema
- Use this oil daily to avoid hair fall and prevent hair greying
- Makes the hair black, long, and shiny
- Heal’s stretch marks, scars, and rashes such as acne, eczema, and dermatitis
- Provides relief from insect bites and soothes itchy, inflamed, and peeling skin
- Possesses anti-aging properties that erase wrinkles and lines
- Eliminates dandruff from the scalp and nourishes it
- This oil contains anti-aging properties that erase wrinkles and lines
- It is used to reduce dandruff of the scalp and nourishes the skin
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
List of technical documents
- Mango Seed Oil - COA