Mango Butter Manufacturer & Supplier
Mango Butter is a natural fat-containing butter obtained from the mango fruit, which is considered to be “The King Of all Fruits”. The fruit is highly nutritious and versatile and can be used because of its skin and hair care benefits.
Extraction of Mango Butter
The refined Mango Butter is extracted by pressing from the seeds of the fleshy mango fruit and then scent or color from the extraction is removed alternatively. The Mango Butter extracted by the AG industries is in huge demand across the globe. The company supply it to many parts of the world.
Properties of Mango Butter
It is solid at room temperature, but it melts one it comes in contact with the skin. The butter is grainy in texture and contains antioxidants and Vitamins A and E in high amounts.
Uses of Mango Butter
- Massage oil
- Massage creams
- Massage balms
- Ointments or salves
- Lip balms
- Sun car
- Foot care
- Hot-oil treatments
- Used for dry & rough skin
- Used in lotions, bathing bars, shaving creams, and balms
- Good for skin
- Works as a natural cleanser
- Adds the luster to hair
- Used for cracked skin
- Treats wounds
- Used as a moisturizing lotion
- Bar Soaps
- Foot care
- Hand and body care
- Hair and scalp conditioners
- Lotions & Creams
- Body balms and lip balms
- Body butter
- Skin disorder
- Treats burns, stretch marks, and scars
- Nourishes hair
Benefits of Mango Butter
There are innumerable uses of this butter as given below:-
- Good for skin: It is highly effective for skin as it provides softness, suppleness, and radiance to the skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, so it makes the skin look healthier. It also soothes acne and reduces breakouts.
- Natural cleanser: Mango Butter acts as a cleanser for both skin and hair so it purges dirt and removes sebum and excess sweat from hair and skin. Further, it protects skin from harmful UV rays and deeply cleanses the skin.It helps in maintaining the tone and balance oil production in skin.
- Add luster to hair: This specific butter is good for the overall growth of the hair. It makes the hair look stronger, softer and smoother. It eliminates dandruff, conditions the hair without making it heavy and without diminishing its luster. It softens the hair completely and does not leave any greasy or sticky residue which destroys the hair.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If breast-feeding or pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
- Children: Keep away from children.