Litsea Cubeba Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Litsea Cubeba Oil, also known as May Chang, is derived from small, pepper-like fruits. It is nourished in the region of China. It helps to relieve mental anxiety and infections like cold and cough due to its several properties. The oil is conventionally used in both Japan and Taiwan. Manufactured by AG industries, Kiwi Seed Oil is supplied to some of the leading brands across the world at a reasonable rate.
Extraction of Litsea Cubeba Oil
To obtain the oil, the ripened and dried fruits are obtained from their parent tree, crushed elements are processed through the steam distillation method, and leaves are extracted through evaporation. The extracted Litsea Cubeba Oil comes up with a yellow-whitish appearance. The oil has several therapeutic properties like antibiotics, antiseptic, digestive, and deodorant, etc.
- Respiratory discomforts
- Food industry
- Treats infections
- Increases Appetite
- Muscles Pain
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Fighting Infections
- Stimulates your mind
- Treat the Fatigue
- Good for Skin and Personal Care
- Combat Athlete’s Foot
- Treats pain and inflammation
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Cures problems with digestion
- Regulate Blood Pressure
- Pampers your skin health
- Kills insects and keeps your home fresh and clean
- Treat the Nausea
- Prevent from the Acne
- Treat the Oily Skin
- Keep the Mood Healthy
- Reduce the Excess Perspiration
- Used for breast cancer
- Regulates menstruation
- Used for enhancing meditation
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.