Linseed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Linseed oil is used as a preservative for concrete, wood & ingredient in stains, paints & varnishes. It is also used in inks, soaps. It is extracted from flax seeds. It is rich in antioxidants, fiber & healthy fat. It has nutrients that help in lower the risk of diabetes, cancer & heart disease.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- It reduces cancer cell growth
- It is beneficial for heart health.
- It reduces inflammation
- It improves skin health
- It treats constipation & diarrhea.
- Liver disease
- Dry eyes syndrome
- Cardiovascular disease
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is very helpful in constipation, colon damage, large Intestine problems, enteritis, IBS, & many other problems.
- It is used in malarial infection, rheumatism, arthritis.
- It helps to make bones strong to cure, to cure breast cancer, sore throat & cough.
- A good source to treat heart problems and make a person healthy
- Used in cosmetics products like skin products, cleansing products & bath products
- A very good skin conditioning agent so it is used in cosmetics & personal care products
- Due to its mild and creamy nature linseed oil is delicious in many traditional recipes
- Used in making salad dressings
- Used to give flavor to baked bread
- Reduces dandruff
- Improve the elasticity of your hair
- Soothes the scalp
- Keeps your hair conditioned
- Nourishes your haircare
- Avoids acne issues on scalp
- Adds moisture and shine to hair
- Easy lip protection
- Help Treat Constipation and Diarrhea
- Improve Skin Health
- Reduce Inflammation
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.