Lime Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Lime uplifts, balances & energize. It is used in facial & body cleansers for it purifies & uplifting scent. It is used to diffuse the clean the air & lift your mood. It is used in aromatherapy as it has refreshing & stimulating scents. It is astringent, antiviral, antibacterial & natural antiseptic. It is astringent, antiviral, antibacterial & natural antiseptic.
It is obtained by the cold-press method
A-Pinene, B-Pinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, Limonene, y-Terpinene, Terpinolene, Octanal&Nonanal
It blends well with citronella, clary sage, rosemary & lavender.
- Blood Pressure
- Dry Erase Board Cleaner
- Energy Booster
- Exhaustion/ Fatigue
- Gum/ Grease Removal
- Sore throat
- Lymphatic support
- Aids in Fighting Infections
- Helps to Alleviate Toothache Pain
- Reducing Dark Spots
- Fights Acne
- Fever Reducer
- Restores Energy
- Prevents Viral Infections
- Air Purifying
- Easy to Blend
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Prevent Viral Infections
- Relieve Toothaches
- Increase Appetite
- Treat Bacterial Infections
- Potentially Effective Disinfectant
- Reduce Fever
- Promote Blood Coagulation
- Restore Health
- Prevent Signs of Aging
- Supports healthy immune function
- The refreshing aroma that stimulates the senses
- Used as a topical and internal cleanser
- The aroma encourages a balanced and energizing atmosphere
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.