Lemongrass Floral Water Manufacturer & Supplier
Lemongrass water, a popularly known ingredient for stress relieving applications, offers anti-fungal as well as antimicrobial properties. The water comes with a fresh and bright scent similar to that of citrus. In addition to its amazing calming and cooling qualities, the lemongrass water is considered beneficial for curing infections and is also used in cooking. Some of the uses of lemongrass water include helping digestion, healing cold& flu, controlling cholesterol levels, and fighting cancer.
Blends well with: Geranium, bergamot Oil, eucalyptus, melaleuca, lavender Oil, rosemary, tea tree oil, coriander, and cedarwood oil
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Active constituents : Terpineol, myrcene, citral, citronellol, geraniol and limonene, alpha-pinene, beta-sitosterol, coumarin, tannin, and ursolic acid
Uses of Lemongrass Water
- High Blood Pressure
- Boosts Metabolism and Burns Fat
- Skin and Hair
- Cold and Flu
- Menstrual pain
- Prevents infection
- Boosts oral health
- Relieves pain
- Relieves bloating
Benefits of Lemongrass Floral Water
- Used in culinary, medicinal and skincare purposes
- Used as ingredients of antiseptic lotions and creams
- Used as an insect repellent
- Used to add flavor in Chinese and Thai recipes
- Used to soothe sore joints or muscle strains
- Used in facilitating nutrient assimilation and boosts the functioning of the digestive system
- Brings down high fever
- Used to clean toenails and healthy nails
- Reducing pain and inflammation
- Promotes soothing, sedating, and calming effect on the mind.
- Helps in sleep
- Cures inflammation, itching of the skin and also relieves tension and anxiety
- Increases urination, both in frequency and in quantity
- Prevents fungal infection in toenails
- Used as an air freshener and deodorants
- Helps in strengthen hair follicles
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.