Lemongrass Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
AG Essential oils extract the lemongrass leaves to get the natural oil with its intense flavor. The Lemongrass essential oil exported by AG industries has gained immense popularity all across the world. Some of the leading brands from different industries use it. It is a useful item for both the manufacturers and consumers for its organic benefits.
The Lemongrass essential oil from AG industries is extracted organically through steam distillation of dried lemongrass. The scientific name of Lemongrass is Cymbopogon citrates or Andropogoncitratus. Citronellal, nerol, myrcene, geranyl acetate, geraniol, citral, limonene, and neral are the main constituents of Lemongrass essential oil.
The oil is well recognized for its number of beneficial properties like antiseptic, antidepressant, analgesic, deodorant, febrifuge, astringent, carminative, bactericidal, fungicidal, nervine, sedative, antipyretic, insecticidal, galactagogue, and antimicrobial.
Lemongrass oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from fresh or partly dried leaves.
Main Constituents : Citral
Other: Myrcene, nerol, Citronellal, terpineol, methyl heptonene, dipentene, farnesol, and limonene.
Using Lemongrass Oil
The oil can be used for internal and topical applications. The oil can be consumed in diluted form for its hormonal modulating and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also be added to beverages like tea for flavor. Externally, you can apply the oil to the skin to prevent acne and skin irritation.
- Athlete’s foot
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle aches
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents infection
- Boosts oral health
- Relieves pain
- Boosts red blood cell levels
- Relieves bloating
- Used in culinary, medicinal, and skincare purposes
- As an ingredient of antiseptic lotions and creams
- Used as an insect repellent
- Soothes sore joints or muscle strains
- Cleans toenails and healthy nails
- Helps in reducing pain and inflammation
- Helps in facilitate nutrients assimilation a
- Increases the formation of milk
- Promotes soothing, sedating, and calming effect on the mind
- Cures inflammation, itching of the skin, and also relieves tension and anxiety
- Used as an air freshener and deodorant
- Natural Bug Repellent
- Oil Controlling Toner
- Makeup & Sun Care Products
- Air Freshener or Deodorizer
- Anti-Dandruff Oil/Shampoo/Conditioner
- Pest Control
Lemongrass oil possesses various medicinal properties and provides a large range of benefits. Some of the key benefits of Lemongrass oil are:
- Reduces Pain
- Microbial Growth
- Heals Wounds
- Fights with Infections
- Reduce Depression
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling