Lemon Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
One of the most beneficial essential as well as natural oils, lemon oil is obtained from Citrus Limonum plant. Obtained by the process of cold extraction, the oil comes in a pale greenish-yellow color as well as a pleasant & refreshing smell. Lemon is a popular citrus fruit with multiple health benefits making the oil extracted from it rich in natural ingredients including minerals and vitamins.
This oil is manufactured in its 100% organic state by AG industries. This product is in high demand among some of the leading brands across different parts of the world.
Main : Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
Other : a-pinene, camphene, , sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, linalool, b-bisabolene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol and neral
Uses of Lemon Oil
A common ingredient of aromatherapy, lemon oil is used to offer several benefits. Some of the typical uses of this essential oil include fighting fatigue & insomnia, easing stress and addressing several conditions like athlete’s foot, depression, acne, varicose veins, and warts. Moreover, the oil is also known to promote weight loss, alleviate pain, and stimulate the immune system.
- Degreaser (goo be gone)
- Mood Booster/Concentration
- Insect Repellant
- Hair/Nail Care
- Immune Support
- Feet Care
- Wood Polish
- Helps in blood flow, reducing blood pressure, and helping with nosebleeds
- Brings down fever, helps relieve throat infections, bronchitis, asthma, and flu
- Boosts the immune system and cleanses the body & improves the functions of the digestive system
- Soothes and relieves headaches and migraines
- Improves digestion of the body
- Used as a remedy for halitosis and health care of oral
- Helps in medicine for acidity, upset stomach, and including indigestion and cramps
- Used in various artificial drink
- Has cough relief properties
- Used in cleansing and purification
- Used for the treatment of asthma
- Effective against malaria and typhoid
- Gives relief from sleeplessness
- Used as an ingredient for perfumes
- Removes dandruff from the hair
- Used in anxiety, nervousness, and nervous tension
- Improves immune system
- Used for treatment of pimples and it also nourishes the skin
- Disinfecting room spray
- Freshening room spray
- Surface cleaner
- Massage oil
- Stress relief oil
- Anti-dandruff hair oil
- Face cream for oily skin
- Facial cream
- Hair treatment
- Skin treatment
- Face mask
- Bacteria removal
- Foaming face wash
Benefits of Using Lemon Oil
Lemon essential oil possesses various therapeutic properties that enable it to deliver a wide range of benefits. Properties include anti-microbial, anti-rheumatic, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic. Some of the key aroma therapeutic benefits of this oil are listed below:
- Anxiety: Lemon oil is observed to help reduce stress and anxiety through several preliminary research studies. For instance, a study found a reduction in the levels of a type of stress hormone, corticosterone, in rats when exposed to the odor of this oil.
- Mood: Enhancing mood is another benefit of this oil as revealed by preliminary research. A study involving 56 healthy participants, as published in 2008 in Psychoneuroendocrinology, lemon oil was found more effective in improving mood as compared to lavender oil when its aroma was inhaled by both men & women.
- Weight Loss: The oil is also found to deliver promising effects in preventing the gain of weight. As published in 2003 in Experimental Biology & Medicine, a study revealed results of tests conducted on rats by scientists. According to the study, breathing in the scent of grapefruit and lemon essential oils was discovered to promote body fat breakdown by altering the nervous system activity.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Another study published in 2009 in Psychogeriatrics states that the lemon essential oil may offer benefits to people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Tested among 28 older adults, the use of lemon, lavender, orange, and rosemary oils in aromatherapy significantly improved certain measures of cognitive function.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Cleanses the body and helps in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function when used internally
- Uplifting, positive aroma