Lavandin oil is a hybrid of lavender & spike lavender. It is combined with lavender. This oil is used in massage blends, bath blends, chest balms, cleaning products, and diffusions.
- Purify a room
- Natural Perfume
- Insect Repellent
- Natural cleaning agent
- Headache Relief
- Promote better sleep
- Disinfect mild burns, cuts, and acne
- Beneficial for mind
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Aids the respiratory system
- Fights depression
- Reduces pain
- Cures nervous disorders
- Prevents infection
- Treats Various Skin Disorders
- Keeps Your Hair Healthy
- Helps Improve Digestion
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improves Mood
- Good for Sleep and Insomnia
- Help to reduce scars and stretch marks
- Good for the respiratory system
- Keeps Nervous system healthy
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Copyright © 2022 pureoilsindia.com. All Rights Reserved. Sitemap