Jojoba Oil Golden Manufacturer & Supplier
Jojoba Golden Oil, also known with the botanical name of SimmondsiaChinensis, hails from the family of Simmondsiaceae. The plant is mainly planted in dry regions of the world and is found in countries like northern Mexico, Argentina, Baja valley in California and Israel.
Extraction of Jojoba Golden Oil
The oil is extracted by the normal procedure of cold pressing, Extraction is done by means of its seeds by the way of pressing as well as leaching.AG Industries is the leading manufacturer and supplier of this oil all throughout the world.
Properties of Jojoba Golden Oil
Jojoba Golden Oil is naturally a golden color liquid. The flowers are small and greenish-yellow in color. It has a long chain of monosaturated wax esters. The oil is clean filtered oil with a clear honey color and a bland characteristic odor.
Uses of Jojoba Golden Oil
The following are the basic uses of this oil:-
- The Jojoba Golden Oil makes the skin and hair healthier and promotes softness.
- It acts as an antioxidant and facilitates smooth lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has hydration and acts as an excellent moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Light weighting and fast-absorbing property.
- Jojoba Golden Oil is non-comedogenic oil.
- It is vegan-friendly and contains a lot of Omega-6 and fatty acids.
- Balances oily skin
- Soothes sore lips
- Softens cuticles
- Nourishes hair
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Heals skin cuts, mouth sores, pimples, warts, and acne
- Helps to moisturize the skin, to soothe wrinkles and reduces scaly lines due to dry skin
- Used to control mildew as it is fungicidal
- Contains esters which make oil best for the face, body, and scalp
- Used in hair care products as it prevents dandruff, hair loss, and dry hair
- Used to remove makeup
- Used in aromatherapy as jojoba oil has emollient property and excellent in skincare
- Used to make skin softer and smoother so recommended in various products such as lotions, body care lotion, scrub, body creams
- Used to promote glowing skin complexion
- Used to treat sunburns
- Works as Moisturizer for scalp and skin
- Control sebum production
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Speed up wound healing
- Soothe eczema, psoriasis, and other drying skin conditions
- Soothe sunburns
- Treat acne
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of scars
- Psoriasis and Eczema problems can easily resolve
- Supports the humidity
- Makes skin suppler and softer
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.