Jasmine Floral Water Manufacturer & Supplier
Jasmine is rich in components that are beneficial for the skin. It is very effective in evening the tone of the skin & it reduces the appearance of the age spots. It treats the dry skin & provides natural moisture that doesn’t clog the pores.
Jasmine water proves out to be beneficial to the skin as it includes active chemical components. Jasmine water contains active chemical components, which bring multiple benefits to the skin such as anti-aging, natural moisturizer, and prevent acne. It aids in strengthening the hair roots by making your hair stronger and less prone to breakage. Due to its antiseptic properties, it fights all microbial infections in the scalp, especially dandruff.
AG Industries do private labeling/white labeling/OEM/contract manufacturing/custom manufacturing of organic body care products. We do product customization at the demand of our customers. Our company has a modern infrastructure that is highly equipped with manufacturing capability that makes us different from our competitors.
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Active constituents : Benzyl acetate, indole, E-E-α-farnesene, Z-3-hexenyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, linalool, and methyl anthranilate
Uses of Jasmine Water
- Relieves Depression
- Prevents Infections
- Fades Scar Marks
- Anxiety Relief
- Healthy Skin
- Aid in Sleeping
- Relaxes the Skin
- Deal with Stress
- Increasing Alertness
Benefits of Jasmine Floral Water
- Anti-aging: It has antioxidants that protect from environmental stressors & makes your skin youthful
- Evens skin tone: This oil is very effective in improving the tone of the skin & reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Non-irritating: This oil is perfect for finicky skin temperaments as it is non-sensitizing & non-irritating. It is also good for greasy, dry & sensitive skin.
- Natural scent: It has a natural scent. It is added to the skincare products so that it nourishes your skin.
- Enhances Digestion
- Promotes Heart Health
- Boon for Weight Loss
- Improves Cognitive Functioning
- Manages Diabetes
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.