Hazelnut oil is best for oily or combination skin. It doesn’t leave any residue on the skin as it is absorbed by the skin quickly. It is used for massage oil blends & essential oil dilutions. It is a fine texture. It helps in tightening & toning the skin. It maintains the firmness & elasticity of the skin. It also helps in cell regeneration.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- To Tighten Up Skin and For Oily-Prone Skin
- Helps Protect Against UV Rays
- Moisturizes the Hair
- Used in Massage Therapy
- Used in Culinary Preparations
- Used in salad dressing
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Keeps skin hydrated & moisturized
- Reduces the scars
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Sensitive Skin Rescue
- Vitamin E Hydration
- Powerful Tannins
- Collagen Production
- Reduce Visibility of Scars
- Bye Bye Wrinkles
- Reduce Hyper-pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Protects skin from sun damage
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.