Green Tea Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Green tea seed oil is used on the skin for infection i.e. acne, fungal & infection. It can balance cholesterol level, lower blood pressure, improves hair health, reduces inflammation & speeds up wound healing. It is good for skin care, bone health, reduces the risk of cancer cells, boosts the immune system & protects from oxidant stress.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- It is used for anti-aging
- It is used as moisturizing
- It makes hair healthy
- It has anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Healthy hair
- Anti-bacteria and anti-fungal
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Heals damaged and dry skin
- Helps to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure level
- Prevents the chances of cancers and cardiovascular ailments
- Used for burning injuries and stomach aches
- Lowers blood pressure, bad cholesterol strengthens the immune system and regulate the nervous system
- Helps to cure constipation
- Fights Skin Cancer
- Treats Psoriasis and Eczema
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Cleanses Hair
- Gets Rid of Dandruff
- Oxidative stress
- Strengthen immunity
- Prevent cancer
- Hair health
- Skin health
- Promotes Glowing Skin
- Prevents Acne
- Treats Cuts, Infections, and Scars
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.