Geranium oil china used in aromatherapy as it has many health benefits. It improves mental, physical & emotional health. It is used in aromatherapy, perfumes & cosmetics.
It is obtained by the steam distillation method.
Geraniol, citronellol, menthone, linalool & geranyl formate
It blends well with lavender & bergamot oil
- Insect repellent
- Medicinal use
- Treats menstrual cramps
- Relieves anxiety & hinders
- Used to balance mind & emotions
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Wrinkle Reducer
- Muscle Helper
- Infection Fighter
- Urination Increaser
- Natural Deodorant
- Skin Enhancer
- Respiratory Infection Killer
- Nerve Painkiller
- Anxiety and Depression Reducer
- Anti-inflammatory Agent
- Insect Repellant and Bug Bite Healer
- Possible Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia Preventer
- Cures injuries & wounds
- Controls the excess oil of the skin
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.