Galangal oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial in the treatment of arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis. It helps in relieving the discomfort that is caused due to inflammation of the ulcers & abdomen. It curbs sea & motion sickness and nausea. It helps in relieving the discomfort that is caused due to inflammation of the ulcers & abdomen.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with black pepper, cardamom, carnation, cedarwood, chamomile roman, cinnamon, clove, coriander, cypress, elemi, fennel seed, frankincense, geranium, ginger, ho leaf, ho wood, juniper berry, lavender, marjoram, mimosa, myrtle, parsley seed, patchouli, palmarosa, pimento berry & pine.
- Treats rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis
- Useful for treating respiratory problems such as catarrh, bronchitis, colds, asthma, and flu
- Helps in the digestion of intestinal fats
- Enhances the mood if diffused or added to a hot bath
- Rich in antioxidants
- Protects against certain cancers
- Boosts male fertility
- Fights inflammation and pain
- Protects against infections
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Galangal Natural oil is commonly used as a flavor ingredient specifically in meat and spice products, it is also used in perfumery upon occasions.
- The natural Galangal oil has various healing properties such as carminative, diaphoretic, stomachic, stimulant, antiseptic, and bactericidal. The oil is used against digestive system problems.
- It can also be used to cure bronchitis and is very effective in fevers, colds, and cough. Galangal oil functions as a stimulant in homeopathic medicines.
- Galangal herb is also used in cooking.
- Galangal oil is a medicine to accumulated gas inside the human body and even inhibits the further formation of gasses.
- Possess antidiabetic properties
- Boost sperm count and motility
- Help to treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.