Frankincense Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Frankincense essential oil hails from the genus of Boswellia and is sourced from the resin of Boswellia seratta tree. The tree is commonly found in Somalia and the regions of Pakistan. It mainly got its name from the term “franc encens” which means “high-quality incense” in French. Frankincense Oil is amongst the most desirable type of essential oil.
Extraction of Frankincense essential oil
At the distillery of AG industries, the raw Frankincense crystals are crushed firstly into a powder, then the powder is placed in an oil bath and undergoes steam distillation or CO2 extraction process and the essential is finally produced. It is made available easily at a very reasonable price nationally and internationally.
Properties of Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Oil is a pleasantry aromatic essential oil and its scent has been described as earthy or woody. It contains properties that diminish the sign of aging, reduces the feeling of anxiety, and stimulate the immune system of our body.
- Skin Conditioner
- Scar Reduction
- Regeneration Of Skin
- Strengthens Finger Nails
- Cures Warts
- Insect Bites
- Cures Dandruff
- Gives Shiny Hair
- Relieves Pain
- Stress Relief
- Back Pain Relief
- Improves Immunity
- Improve Skin Health
- Boost Immunity
- Ready Yourself for Sleep
- Ease Anxiety
- Establish a Habit of Mindfulness
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used in perfumery and aromatherapy
- Used for the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- It is a natural painkiller
- Used in respiratory disorder, it is broken down the deposited phlegm from the lungs and respiratory tract
- Gives relives in cold
- Act as antiseptic
- Prevented toothaches, cavities, mouth sores, and other infection
- Used for the treatment of the digestive problem.
- Regulates menstrual cycle of female
- Acts as a coagulant. It stops bleeding from wounds
- Inhibits the chest and abdominal pain
- Used as skin health and anti-aging agents
- Removes sun spots, micro wrinkles in cheeks, and eyes
- Used for lowering of high blood pressure
- Has sedative activity
- Used for the treatment of ulcers
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Lime, Lemon, and Wild Orange, and other oils such as Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, and Clary Sage oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.