Frankincense hydrosol has a fresh aroma that has both sweet and woody notes. It also has relaxing and restorative actions, is a popular choice for skin care applications, perfumery, and energetic work.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Active constituents: α-pinene, myrcene, sabinene, β-caryophyllene, limonene, α-thujene, p-cymene, β-pinene
- Analgesic, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory
- Facial toner
- Aftershave facial tonic for men
- Body Spray
- Add in Facials and Masks
- Gargle (Mouth or gum infections)
- Enhances meditation and any form of energy healing
- Offers energetic protection of the auric field
- Helps dry up excess mucus and expel phlegm from the lungs
- Deepens and expands breathing
- Useful in acupuncture on the lung meridian
- It may be beneficial for mouth and gum infections
- Believed to attract angels and dispel negative energies
- Wonderful for space clearing
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.