Frangipani Essential Oil is a wonderful sweet-smelling oil that comes from the flower of Plumeria. The plant of Plumeria has a healing potential and is called by the name “Tree of Life”.
At AG Industries, Frangipani Oil is extracted from the flowers of the Plumeria tree either through cold pressing or solvent extraction method.
Properties of Frangipani essential Oil
The white flowers with a yellow tinge give an alluring aroma and give Frangipani essential Oil, which is a pale yellow to brown in color. It is a thick oil.
- Scented candles
- Soap making
- Diffuser blend for stress
- Perfume & deodorizers
- Haircare products
- Cures insomnia
- Act as a shampoo in hair loss and growth of hair
- Lose belly fat very fast.
- It can help in reducing excessive weight.
- Helps in skin whitening
- Maintains healthy body antioxidants
- Relaxes the banging feeling in our head
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Makes you feel the love
- Reconnects you with inner peace
- High self-confidence is back again
- Gives you soft, beautiful skin
- De-stresses the mind by letting you sleep
- Maintains a healthy body with antioxidants
- Relaxes that banging feeling in your head
- Aphrodisiac to set the mood
- Builds confidence
- Reconnects with inner Peace
- Feelings of genuine love
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.