Eucalyptus Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Many of the leading brands from different parts of the world trust AG Industries for their honest pricing and best-in-class quality products. The company is one among the popular names in the worldwide market when it comes to manufacturing, supplying and distribution of Eucalyptus essential oil, 100% organic in nature.
Most often used as traditional medicine, the Eucalyptus Essential Oil produces a fresh, strong camphoraceous aroma which is exceedingly prescribed for its antibacterial properties. The oil acts as a stimulant for mental activity regulates the flow of blood to the brain, relief from pain, and dental healthcare.
The colorless liquid oil is extracted with the help of dried leaves of the eucalyptus plant through steam/hydrodistillation and is well known for its healing properties. The eucalyptus tree is mainly cultivated in Australia, India, Europe, and South Africa.
The Eucalyptus oil smells woody and the array includes Eucalyptus Polybractea, Eucalyptus Globules, Eucalyptus Radiate, and Eucalyptus Citriodora. Another reason for its popularity is that the oil is also used in baked products, meat, and beverages.
Eucalyptus oil is extracted by the method of steam and water distillation from the leaves, stem and bud of clove.
Main : Eucalyptol, alpha-terpineol
Other : a(pinene) – b(pinene), a(phellandrene), d(limonene), 1,8-cineole, Camphor, Sabinene.
Eucalyptus oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
The oil is widely used by the various industries like pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavoring, fragrance and industrial uses due to which it stands a great demand in the worldwide market.
It is easily available worldwide and priced at the comfort of everyone’s pocket. Some of the most useful products available in the market which contains eucalyptus are mouthwashes, liniments and ointments, toothpaste, cough drops, and lozenges.
It may also surprise you that the oil is also used as an insect repellent and bio-pesticides.
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Relieve cough
- Improve seasonal allergies
- Fight infections
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Alleviate headaches
- Improve earaches
- Aid wound care
- Boost mental clarity
- Repel rats
- Cleaning supplies
- Lice repellent
- Dental plaque
- Cures diarrhea, dysentery, and inflammation.
- Helps in diabetes
- Increases circulation of blood
- Helps in relaxation and reducing headaches
- Cures respiratory disorders like asthma, cough and cold, congestion
- Helps in fighting tiredness
Let’s discover some of the unique benefits of the Eucalyptus oil, few of them are stated below.
- Blood Circulation : The oil massage to the body increases the blood circulation which relaxes your body and fights tiredness. It heals your mind and controls all possible headaches.
- Cures Respiratory Disorders : The ability to cure respiratory disorders protects you from problems like cough, cold, congestion, and asthma. A gentle massage or a proper inhale helps you with immediate relief. Considered as the best remedy for respiration-related problems, it is one of the key elements of the medicines which are preferably used to cure the Cold and influenza. Whether it is a cold sweet, ointment or an inhalant, you will find the eucalyptus oil everywhere.
- Treats Diabetes : Eucalyptus oil can also help in the treatment of diabetes. Diabetic patients are very much benefited from usage.
- Natural Disinfectant : Properties like antiviral, anti-bacterial; anti-fungal makes it a natural disinfectant and cures diarrhea, dysentery, and inflammation over massage.
- Other Health benefits : The essential oil cures and eases your body against problems like Rhinitis, over exercised Muscles, Neuralgia, Neuritis, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis, and Tennis Elbow.
- Natural Disinfectant
- Treats Diabetes
- Cures Respiratory Disorders
- Blood Circulation
To know more about the product line and pricing, get in touch with us.