Dill Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Dill seed is a native to the Mediterranean and Black Sea Region. It is used worldwide as an important spice and herbal herb. This kind of invasive weed grows best in temperate and hot areas.
Extraction of Dill Seed Oil
This product is high in demand across many countries of the world. The Dill Seed Oil is easily produced at AG Industries by using the process of steam distillation after the extraction of weed. We supply this product to the most part of the world at a very reasonable rate. Many leading brands place orders to us for this product.
Properties of Dill Seed Oil
The consistency of the oil is watery and the color of the oil is from transparent to pale yellow. Its smell is fresh, grassy, sweet and a bit spicy. It is anti-microbial, anti-analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
Uses of Dill Seed Oil
- Bronchial Asthma
- Dysmenorrhoea and The Promotion Of Lacation
- Stress Relief
- Aids digestive problems
- Can reduce depression
- Good for treating acne
- Repels bugs and lice
- Supports relaxation and sleep
- Helps eliminate odors
- Calms muscle cramps
- Treats feelings of nausea
- Mild diuretic
- Has antispasmodic activity
- Relaxes on nerves, muscles, and respiratory system
- Cures the infection in the colon, kidney, genital and urinary tract
- Enhances the secretion of the digestive enzyme by which improved the digestion process
- Cures the symptom of constipation and piles
- Has carminative action because it removes the intestinal gases
- Improved the quantity and quality of breast milk (for babies or infants)
- Used for the healing of stomach ulcers
- Wound healing activity
- Has sedative action. Dill oil relives in depression and hypertension
- Used for lowering of blood pressure
Health Benefits of Dill Seed Essential Oil
The health benefits of Dill Seed oil can be attributed to its various properties as given:-
- Removes Spasm: Spasm can create a lot of problems it results in non-stop coughs, hiccups, cramps, muscle pull, convulsions or epileptic attacks, such kind of spasms can be relaxed by using Dill Seed Oil, the results are highly effective.
- Facilitates Digestion: Dill Seed Oil helps in digestion in a very easy way. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices like gastric juices, bile, and acid. It also stimulates the salivary gland and aids digestion.
- Treats Breast Milk Deficiency: Dill seed oil consists of a substance known as galactagogue, which increases the formation of milk in the breast. This feature of the oil helps in lactating mother and is very good for the overall health of babies.
- Supports digestion and overall health
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Purifying to the body’s systems
Directions For Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Star Anise, Carrot Seed, Cajeput, Fennel Sweet, Geranium Egyptian, Jasmine Absolute, Lemon, Lime, Orange Sweet, and Petitgrain oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.