We at AG Industries provide unmatched quality and honest pricing for our Cypress Oil to some of the leading brands worldwide. You can contact us for a free quote.
Cypress Oil is produced from the Mediterranean Cypress tree and gets extracted by the process of steam distillation of its leaves and twigs. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer and distributor of Cyprus Oil.
Properties of Cypress Essential Oil
In terms of appearance, Cypress Oil is found to be a thin, pale yellow-colored oil. The oil shows antiseptic, diuretic, astringent, anti-spasmodic, and deodorant properties.
Chemical Properties: Cyprus Oil comprises key chemical components such as a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, d-3carene, myrcene, a-terpinene, terpinolene, linalool, bornyl acetate, cedrol, and cadinene.
- Tightens Skin & Muscles
- Heals Wounds
- Treats Spasms
- Increases Urination
- Regulates Blood Flow
- Tones Respiratory System
- Promotes Sweating
- Eliminates Odor
- Maintains Liver Health
- Relieves Stress
- Prevents Excess Bleeding
- Heals Wounds and Infections
- Treats Cramps and Muscle Pulls
- Aids Toxin Removal
- Promotes Blood Clotting
- Eliminates Respiratory Conditions
- Natural Deodorant
- Relieves Anxiety
- Treats Varicose Veins and Cellulite
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Helpful for increments the quantity and frequency of urination
- Improves lung efficiency
- This aromatherapy oil also ensures optimal liver health
- Reduces heavy menstruation
- Also useful to promote blood clotting
- Helpful in treating an external and internal wound
- Due to the good quality of antispasmodic, pure Cypress oil reduce inflammation from Muscles
- Topical application helps to invigorate the senses
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.