Custard Apple Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of Custard Apple Oil. The Custard Apple is native to tropical America and is one of the widely available fruit internationally. The leaves are thin and the flowers of the plant are greenish-yellow. The taste of the fruit is sweet and it contains a dark-colored seed.
Extraction of Custard Apple Oil
The extraction of the oil is done in a very simple and easy form at AG Industries. The process of cold pressing is used for the extraction of Custard Apple Oil. AG industries supply the oil to different corners of the world.
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improves Vision
- Boost Immunity
- Treat Anemia
- Improve Digestion
- Boost Brain Health
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Regulates sugar in the body
- Prevents aging of the skin
- Keeps the heart-healthy
- Gives the body overall strength and power
- Heals wounds
- Eradicates Head Lice
- Insect Repellent
- Pesticide and Weedicide
- Pharmaceutical Usage
- Commercial Farming Pesticides
- Bio- Gas Production
- Keep the heart-healthy
- Helpful during pregnancy
- Controls diabetes
Benefits of Custard Apple Oil
There are immense benefits of this specific Oil:-
- Useful in Bio-gas production: The seeds of this fruit contain fatty acid in huge quantity which traps bio-gas in a proper way. This kind of system of extraction of Oil is found in Germany and many other European Nations.
- Used in Pharmacy: The oil has huge potentials of being used in medicine and scientific technology. It is used in large laboratories and in big pharmaceutical companies to make medicines that are used for abortion.
- As a Pesticide: The seeds of this specific fruit are mixed with neem seeds and used as a pesticide for commercial agriculture purposes. The pesticide is Eco-friendly and natural. This is helpful for mankind and others.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.