Organic Curry Leaf Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
AG industries use steam distillation process of extraction at high pressure to extract 100% organic curry leaf essential oil from leaves of curry plant. We are the leading manufacturer, distributor, and supplier of the Curry Leaf oil and we take pride in telling that we deliver the oil to some of the leading brands across the globe.
The Curry leaf essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the curry tree, botanically called as MurrayaKoenigii. The aromatic tree or shrub is native to India and Sri Lanka. The leaves of the curry tree are used as a flavoring agent in South Indian Curries. The leaf, root, and bark of the plant are used in medicines as a stimulant, tonic, and carminative. The volatile oil extracted from the leaves is also commonly used in soap perfume as a fixative.
The curry leaf oil is rich in various chemical compounds like ß-bisabolene, a-selinene, ß-thujene, ß-caryophyllene, ß-element, ß-gurjunene, limonene, ß-trans-ocimene, ß-phellandrene, and ß-cadinene.
The specific gravity of the curry leaf oil ranges from 0.86300 to 0.87500 at a temperature of 25°C and the refractive index ranges from 0.86200 to 0.87800 at 20°C temperature.
The oil possesses a number of beneficial properties such as antispasmodic, Analgesic, lipolytic ,depurative, carminative, fungicidal, digestive, aphrodisiac, deodorant, stomachic, revitalizing, and stimulant.
Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil, and clary sage.
- Good for our eyes
- Good for our skin
- Good for oral health
- Helps in weight loss
Everyday Uses & Benefits
- Powerful antioxidant
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Reduces risk of heart diseases
- Helps in the management of diabetes
- Neuroprotective effects
- Kills bacteria
- Hepatoprotective effects
- Excellent for our hair
- Treatment of anemia
- It is one of the chief herbs used to cure several diseases which include some serious disorders like infertility, nausea, astringent, lower blood pressure, dysentery, fever, vision, night blindness, etc.
- If taken with coconut milk and salt, it can help in serious illnesses like hepatitis.
- The aromatherapists have used curry leaf essential oil against diabetes, hair loss, and as a remedy of helping the skin maintain its natural pigmentation.
- Used in maintaining health, heart, long hairs, control deficiency of iron in our body.
- Used as Anti-inflammatory, Hepetoprotecctive, Anti-diabetic, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antihypercholestrolemic.
- Strengthen the Hair Follicles
- Moisturizes scalp and eliminates dandruff
- Reduces stress and anxiety
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.