Cumin Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Having years of experience, AG Industries has been recognized as one among the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of cumin seed oil, among other essential as well as carrier oils. The cumin oil (also known as black cumin seed oil due to the black seeds of its parent plant) is extracted & supplied in a 100% pure state. No chemical is used during the extraction process, and the oil is filtered twice to obtain an ideal pure variety.
A magical ingredient for products in the health, beauty, and food industries, the cumin oil is extracted from Nigella Sativa, a plant native to Asia. Technically known as a part of the buttercup family, the plant has black, small, crescent-shaped seeds that are cold-pressed for oil extraction. The nutrient-rich oil has been in use as a natural remedy for numerous health conditions for centuries in South Asia and the Middle East.
Optimum Chemical Composition Aids Multiple Uses
The black seed cumin oil is rich in several chemicals like phytochemicals, crystalline nigellone, and thymoquinone. It also contains amino acids, anti-oxidants, fixed oil (EFA’s 3/6/9), alkaloids, volatile oil, saponin, carbohydrates, and proteins. Minerals present in the oil include sodium, potassium, calcium, and iron.
Traditionally, the oil has been used for various applications such as aiding digestion, bolstering vitality, and supporting the circulatory, inflammatory, kidney, liver, and respiratory system. Today, the oil is in use for many supportive health benefits such as strengthening the natural defenses of the body’s vital organs and restoring their natural balance.
- Treating Acne
- Skin Softening
- Healing Wounds
- Hydrating Hair& Psoriasis
- Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Reduce High Cholesterol
- Improve Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Useful as warming purpose that can apply to relieve from osteoarthritis and muscular pains
- Provides relaxation from stress and Anxious
- A perfect Cumin Seed oil also support Positive emotion
- Perfect spice oil for mood uplifting
- Use to purify the blood of your body systems that means it is a benefit for removing toxins
- Promotes oral health
- One of the amazing health benefits of this oil to maintain the nervous system
- Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Reduce Stomach Upset
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Coriander, and other spices oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.