Clove Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Clove is originated from Indonesia & Malacca islands. It is obtained by the leaves and bud of clove it is red brown in color. It is picked by hand the buds are dried until they brown and, then grinding them. The powder is used in cooking and other Ayurvedic medicine or converted into an essential oil for various medicinal purposes. Clove oil is colorless to pale yellow in color with strong spicy smell.
Clove oil is extracted by the method of steam and water distillation from the leaves, stem and bud of clove.
Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
Properties of Clove Oil
Main Constituents : Eugenol
Other : Iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydrolic acid
Uses of Clove Oil
- Cures acne
- Reduce swelling
- Kills infectious bacteria
- Moisturizes Dry Skin and Helps Other Skin Problems
- Reduces Some Types of Pain
- Soothes Irritation
- Cleans Katana Swords and Other Metals
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Used as an Insect Repellent
- Major Ingredient in Many Weed Killer Products
- Reduces Foul Cooking Odors
- Increases Libido
- Reduces Stomach Pain
- Dentist advice on the use of clove oil as it helps in toothache & mouth sore
- Used for cuts, burns, bruise & acne
- Used to reduce anxiety, mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension
- Used in Arthritic pain, rheumatism
- Good for the digestive system as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhea
- Personal & Baby Care Products
- Anesthetize or Euthanize
- Immune System Booster
Benefits of Clove Oil
- Clove oil is used in dental problems toothache and mouth sore.
- Using clove oil is good for digestion as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhea.
- Clove oil is used to treat against flatulence, bronchitis, asthma & tuberculosis.
- It could be used to reduce mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension, anxiety.
- Clove oil is good to used as massage oil in cream and lotion.
- Clove oil is use is insect and mosquito repellent.
- Due to its soothing effect and powerful aroma clove oil is used in making soap.
- Has powerful antioxidant benefits
- The soothing, warm aroma
- Helps clean teeth and gums
- Children: In children, clove oil is LIKELY UNSAFE to take by mouth. It can cause severe side effects such as seizures, liver damage, and fluid imbalances.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Clove is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth in amounts commonly found in food. There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking clove in medicinal doses if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.