Chestnut oil is used in medicines. Its leaves, bark & flowers are used to relieve swelling & inflammation and to strengthen the blood vessel walls. Chestnut oil is taken by mouth to treat varicose veins & other circulatory problems that make your legs swell. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in relieving the pain. It is also beneficial in health conditions i.e. hemorrhoids & male infertility caused by swollen veins. Chestnut oil is taken by mouth to treat varicose veins & other circulatory problems that make your legs swell.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- Enhances support and blood flow
- Reduces soreness and inflammation
- Treats chronic venous insufficiency
- Soothes hemorrhoids
- Relieves symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- Treats varicose veins
- Has potent anti-inflammatory properties
- Relieve hemorrhoids
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Treats chest pain
- Strengthens veins
- Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prevents the Premature Ageing of Skin
- Useful Against Leg Ulcers and Frostbite
- Useful In Reducing Edema
- Gives Relief from Leg Cramps
- Useful Against Phlebitis
- Get Rid Of Spider Veins
- It has antioxidant properties
- Contains cancer-fighting compounds
- Help with male infertility
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.