AG Industries is among the reliable names in the Global Industry when it comes to manufacturing, distribution, and suppliers of Chaulmoogra oil. Chaulmoogra Oil is extracted from the angular seeds of the Chaulmoogra herb which belongs to the Aceraceae plant family through the process of steam distillation. The oil is 100% organic in nature and is passed through several quality tests before packaging.
Along with Quality, AG Industries offers the best pricing in the market, especially over bulk orders. Chaulmoogra has been a part of traditional medicine for years and has proven it highly effective in treating leprosy and other chronic skin disorders.
Chaulmoogra tree had its origin in the tropical forest of Western Ghats (covering Maharashtra & Kerala) along with Tripura & Assam in India. In the 14th century, it came into use in China, and later got spread over the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Cures faintness
- Good for Diabetes
- Treatment for tuberculosis
- Treatment for wounds and ulcers
- Treat scabies
- Helps to cure cholera
- Cures blood disorders
- Heals cuts and bruises
- It helps to treat various skin diseases and leprosy.
- Use it both internally and externally in leprosy, rheumatism, secondary syphilis, phthisis, and scrofula.
- The oil provides relief from dyspepsia and bronchitis occurring in lepers.
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Chaulmoogra oil is ideal for skin products for sensitive and irritated skin
- Moisturizes the skin and supports immunity of the skin against bacterial infection
- Gives exceptional effect against hair loss and dandruff
- Purifies the skin and normalizes the sebaceous secretions
- Helps in the treatment of atopic skin
- Help in anti-stain treatment due to its ability to harmonize pigmentation
- Accelerates and extends tanning
- Helps in anti-acne care
- Reduce eczema and skin rashes
- Allergic dermatitis and reactions
- Useful for Psoriasis
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.