Chamomile Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries are the leading manufacturer and supplier of the Chamomile Oil.
Chamomile Oil (botanical name Matricaria chamomilla) comes from Asteraceae family,which is further divided into two types-Roman and German Chamomile. The oil is unique and has a calming and soothing effect on the entire system of the body. The oil is known for its sweet and natural, straw-like aroma. Available inlight blue color with a watery viscosity, the oil has immense health benefits.It is mixed with other essential oils to prepare different massage oil types for comforting muscles.
At AG industries, Chamomile oil is extracted from the fresh flowers of Chamomile plant. The extraction is done using steam distillation with the fresh Roman and German chamomile flowers yielding a good percentage. Our product is well-recognized and used by some of the leading brands across the world.
Main : 4-methyl amyl angelate, isobutyl angelate, isoamyl tiglate
Other : a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, caryophyllene, and propyl angelate and butyl angelate.
Uses of Chamomile Oil
Chamomile has been in use since traditional times. It is used:
- Fights Anxiety and Depression
- Serves as a Natural Allergy Reliever
- Helps Alleviate PMS Symptoms
- Reduces Symptoms of Insomnia
- Boosts Skin Health
- Supports Digestive Health
- Promotes Heart Health
- May Relieve Arthritic Pain
- Gentle Enough for Children
- Has Anticancer Activity
- Use in moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair
- Herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind
- Apply to the bottom of the feet
- Used as a mouthwash for dental abscesses and tonsillitis
- Good for abdominal pain, gall bladder problems s well as for throat infections
- Stimulates the liver and gall bladder
- Used as an internal or external part of the body as perfume or cosmetic assistance
- Effective on urinary stones
- Blue chamomile oil is best for children when they colicky, feel irritable and impatient, etc.
- Relieves allergies, hay fever and asthma for the skin
- Has a calming effect on your whole body
- Aromatherapy oil
- Anti-bacterial balm
- Baby oil
- Beard oil
- Cuticle conditioner
- Hair oil
- Makeup remover
- Makeup brush cleaner
- Repair cracked heels
- Shaving cream
Benefits of Chamomile Oil
Due to its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory nature, there are several health benefits of the oil:
- Promotes Digestion: The oil helps in the secretion of bile, Hydro chloric acid, enzymes, and other digestive juices. It regulates the functions of the stomach and keeps the entire digestive system in control.
- Treats Arthritis: It stops the accumulation of uric acid at one specific point and helps in, not only circulation but also a proper flow of the blood. It detoxifies blood from toxins and helps to treat diseases like rheumatism and arthritis.
- Boosts Nervous System: It keeps the entire nervous system in a proper mode. It is mixed with other organic oils and used for giving a healthy massage, which leaves a calming effect. It helps in the reduction of stress, mood swings, and anxiety disorders.
- Relieves Pain: It reduces the pain in muscles and joints. Application of the oil reduces severe headaches, sinuses, toothaches, and bone injuries. It also treats neuralgia by relieving pressure and working on the sciatic nerve being affected.
- Beneficial for Cardiovascular Conditions: Chamomile Oil helps in maintaining and lowering high blood pressure. It prevents blood vessel constriction, lowering the risk of cardiovascular conditions like stroke and myocardial infarction.
- Treats Sleeping Problems in Babies: The oil is mixed in equal quantity with baby oil and massaged, followed by a warm water bath, giving a calming effect on the child alongside inducing sleep.
- Good for Skin: A few drops of this oil can be used to remove acne,scars,redness,inflammation,eczema,and blemishes from the skin.It strengthens and repairs the skin making it look moisturized, regenerated, and refreshing. It also helps in removing dark circles, which hamper the beauty of the eyes.
- Healthy for hair: Chamomile Oil reduces dandruff. When mixed with other organic oils and applied on hair, it gives a bright shine and luster to the hair. It enriches hair color by acting as a highlighter when mixed with henna.
- Calms the body
- Soothes the skin
- Supports healthy immune system function
Where to buy Chamomile Oil?
Chamomile oil is native to Western Europe, India, and western Asia. It is used in the cosmetics & pharmaceutical industry. It is in light blue. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Chamomile Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.