AG Industries comes into the picture for supplying 100% organic Celery Seed Oil to several reputed industries across the world. The company is one among the leading manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of the oil to both domestic and internal markets.
Celery Seed Oil is extracted from the biennial plant, named Celery, having a smooth stem, soft leaves, and white flowers. The average height of the celery plant is about 30-50 cm. The plant has its origin in Asia and other countries. India is one of the primary producers of this plant along with Holland, China, Hungary, and the USA.
The word celery means quick action. The plant belongs to Umbelliferae plant family and is botanically known as Apiumgraveolens. Celery Seed Oil is extracted by applying steam distillation method on the fresh or dried leaves of the plant along with its seeds.
Properties of Celery Seed Oil
The properties of the Celery Seed Oil can be categorized into two parts, viz. Physical and Chemical
- Physical Properties: Celery Seed Oil is quite popular due to its physical properties which make it stand apart from others such as antioxidative, antirheumatic, antiseptic (urinary), antispasmodic and aperitif.
- Chemical Properties: The chemical components of this oil include sedanolide, sedanonic anhydride, d-limonene, selinene, and sesquiterpene alcohols. The oil also contains different fatty acids such as linoleic, myristic, palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic, petroselinic, oleic and myristoleic.
Celery oil blends with lavender, pine, opopanax, oakmoss, lovage, Tea Tree, and other spice oils.
Uses of Celery Oil
Celery Seed Oil blends well with other essential oils to provide numerous health benefits. Due to the same reason, oil is effectively used by cosmetics and pharma brands for uses like:
- Making health tonics
- Making cosmetics product
- Making fragrances
- As a flavoring agent
- Support Bone Health
- Promote Red Blood Cell Formation
- Improve Blood Sugar Levels
- Fight Bacteria
- Excellent Detoxification Agent
- Offers Pain Relief
- Potent Antihypertensive Agent
- Improves Digestive Health
- Powerful Insecticide Agent
- Promotes Menstrual Relief
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used in cosmetics, soaps, detergents, and perfumes as fragrant agents
- Used in the food and beverage industry as a flavoring agent
- Widely used for the treatment of cancer
- Stimulate the gastric gland of the digestive system
- It has sedative activity
- It stimulates the body’s function
- Act as antioxidants
- Celery seeds Essential oil capture the free radicals and reactive oxygen species of the body
- Has anti-rheumatic properties. It reduces the pain of joints of the body
- Cure the wound for septic
- Celery Oil is inhibited bacterial and fungal infection
- Celery Oil has reduced the spasm of smooth muscles of the body
- Reduced the level of excess water and salt of the body
- Reduced blood pressure
- Supports nervous and digestive systems
- Calms the body and mind
- Cleanses both internally and externally
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.