Cedarwood Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries are the leading manufacturer and exporter of premium quality Cedarwood Essential oil, and supply it to almost every corner of the world.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted from the Cedarwood tree which grows up to 100 meters and looks like a pyramid. This evergreen tree is considered to be very strong in structure as well as aroma. Originated in North Africa, the oil is quite high in demand across the globe. Cedarwood Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of its parent tree and comes in a pale yellow color.
The chemical composition of Cedarwood oil is a-cedrene, b-cedrene, thujopsene, other sesquiterpenes, cedrol, and widdrol.
Cedarwood oil blends with benzoin, bergamot, cinnamon, cypress, frankincense, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, rose, and rosemary.
- Making cosmetics products
- Make Insect repellents
- Making various medicines
- Making beauty soaps
- Making Perfumes
- Improves Hair Growth
- May Improve Concentration
- A Powerful Insect Repellant
- Help You Sleep
- Kills Bacteria
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Heal skin problems like acne and oily skin
- Used along with shampoo to heal scalp problems like dandruff
- Soothes mind and body
- Treat arthritis and rheumatism
- Reduce Stress
- Remedies Respiratory Anomalies
- Relieves Pain And Inflammation
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Augments Skin Health
- Diminishes Stress And Anxiety
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.