Cassia Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Cassia oil is used for hernia, bed-wetting, joint pain, menopause symptoms, and menstrual problem & abortion. It is also used for chest pain, kidney disorder, high blood pressure, cramps & cancer. It is used on the skin as a mosquito repellent. It is used on the skin as a mosquito repellent of clove oil is iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydraulic acid.
It is extracted by the steam distillation method.
It blends well with Cedarwood, Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Wild Orange, and Ylang Ylang essential oils
- Used to aid digestion
- Treats thinning hair
- Relieves achy joints
- Boosts blood circulation
- Treats menstrual problems
- Treats diarrhea
- Boosts the immune system
- Fights bacteria
- Natural bug repellent
- Treats Diarrhea
- Relieves Rheumatism
- Inhibits Microbial Growth
- Boosts Circulation
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Cassia has been used medicinally in China for several thousand years because of its great medicinal value.
- It can be used to treat nausea, flatulence, and diarrhea. It has several therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, anti-diarrhea, carminative, anti-emetic, killing various types of bacteria and fungus.
- It can also be used for selling, influenza, fevers, arthritis, and rheumatism.
- Should not be used in massage therapy.
- Its bark is used to flavor food and beverages, just like the original Cinnamon
- May promote healthy digestion when taken internally
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function
- Warming, uplifting aroma
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.