Cashew Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries are among the trusted manufacturer and exporter of Cashew Nut oil in the world market. The products are 100% organic and known for their best quality. Today, we are one of the reputed names in the industry that one can bank upon for its honest pricing.
The benefits of cashew nut oil are limitless. Be it – your skin, hair, or health, cashew nut oil will do wonders for all. Everyone loves Cashews, it’s one of the most popular and liked nuts. In terms of worldwide consumption, the oil stands at 3rd position.
The origin of the cashews is from Brazil where it grew in rain forests and found on a unique tree, also named as the cashew nut tree. Currently, it is grown in many parts of the world. It is produced from cashew apples where the nut is suspended out of ripe fruit. Cashew apples are the preferred choice for making fermented drinks, confectioneries, and cuisines. The oil is produced by using cold press technique applied to the seeds of a cashew nut tree. It is dark yellow in color.
- Acne vulgaris
- Insect bites
- Provides a smooth texture to your skin
- An important ingredient in anti-aging products
- Apply cashew oil on the infected area as the oil has the ability to treat fungal infections
- Helps prevent premature graying of hair by providing the hair
- Aids in providing good sleep to women who are in their menopausal stage
- Helps in preventing different types of cancer and other fatal diseases
- Helps in improving your body’s immune power
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and Linolenic acid
- Healthy and Shiny Hair
- Source of Dietary Fibers
- Weight Loss
- Good for the Skin
- Protects the Eye
- Prevents Blood Disease
- Heart Health
Benefits of cashew nut oil
Being blessed with rich vitamins and nutrients, the cashew nut oil provides exceptional benefits. Apart from medicinal purposes, the oil stays equally in demand by the beauty products manufacturers. They yield edible oil which is highly beneficial when to come to skin conditioning. At the same time, it also gets consumed as cooking oil. The oil is high on calories part as well. The oil is very effective and useful for
Let’s explore the more unknown benefits of the cashew nut oil in detail
- For Skin: The Cashewnut Oil nourishes our skin and therefore makes it clean and smooth. It prevents skin from losing its moisture.
- Heal developed cracks
- Fight free radicals
- Control signs of aging
- Prevents acne
- Avoid skin rashes
- Provide smooth skin texture
- Treat fungal infections
- Improves skin tone
- For Hair: The Cashew nut Oil is well suited for all hair types. Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids perform a vital role as a key ingredient of this oil. A regular application of the oil to your scalp leads you with smooth and shiny hair. In a few days only, you will make a note of the difference.
- Prevent hair loss
- Cure scalp infections
- Control Dandruff
- Heals Scalp Infections
- Greying of hair
- For Health: Cashewnut Oil is rich in natural minerals like magnesium and calcium. The oil is a great source of dietary iron which is directly responsible for transporting oxygens to different parts of the body for their smooth functioning. The oil is rich in oleic acid and linoleic acid which lowers the cholesterol level in the body to keep your heart healthy and fit. The antioxidant properties enable you to stay away from many fatal diseases including cancer.
- Healthy Bones
- Stronger Teeth
- Improves Body Immune system
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases
- Avoid blood diseases
- Helps you lose weight faster
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.