Caraway Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
AG Industries is a trusted name among the worldwide manufacturers and suppliers of Caraway Essential Oil. They deal in bulk trading of 100% organic oil passed through several quality tests.
Caraway Oil is produced from the kernels of the caraway plant. Scientifically, Caraway is known as CarumCarvi and ApiumCarvi. Generally, Caraway is also known as meridian fennel and Persian cumin. Caraway seeds carry a very strong aroma and medicinal benefits. This makes it very popular for use as a spice in recipes and disinfectant. The medicinal benefits of caraway essential oil is due to the presence of Carvone, Furfurol, Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic Aldehyde, and Limonenecome.
Let’s discover these great health benefits of Caraway Oil in detail
The chemical composition of Caraway oil is Carvone, Furfurol, Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic Aldehyde, and Limonenecome.
Caraway oil blends with Basil Oil, Chamomile Oil, Coriander Oil, Frankincense Oil, Ginger Oil, Lavender Oil and Orange Sweet Essential Oil.
Uses of Caraway Oil
- Cardiac Health
- Antiseptic & Disinfectant
- Digestive & Stomachic
- Insecticide & Vermifuge
- Cures asthma, cough & bronchitis
- Helpful in sore throat, laryngitis, & urinary problems
- Helps mothers by increasing milk to feed the baby
- Make skin clear, remove acne & fight against infection of the skin
- Used in massage oil
- Helpful for the skin to fight against infection
- Power of regeneration of tissue
- Used as an anti-aging agent
- Used in food as a flavoring agent
- Used in desserts & Indian Dishes like rice Dishes
- Good mouth freshener
- Used in cuisine like cake
Health Benefits of Caraway Essential Oil
- Improve lactation : Caraway Oil serves as an effective health remedy which when consumed with honey enhances the production of milk for lactating mothers. The quality of the milk,enhanced by the properties of this essential oil,further helps the newborn baby to stay safe from problems like flatulence and indigestion.
- Prevent Seasonal Allergies : Caraway Oil is quite useful when it comes to dealing with seasonal allergies like cough and cold caused by histamine in the body. The oil protects you from such seasonal infections by neutralizing the impact of histamine and treats cough and related allergies.
- Act as a Natural Antiseptic & Disinfectant : Caraway Oil proves out to be a natural disinfectant and has antiseptic properties. This protects the body from internal as well as external infections such as those of the colon and similar ones like digestive, respiratory, urinary, and excretory systems. The antiseptic properties heal the wounds as well as protect them from developing tetanus. Being an effective disinfectant, the oil inhibits the growth of microbes, bacteria, and fungus.
- Prevent Heart Diseases : Caraway Essential Oil is responsible for controlling the cholesterol level of the body which leads to proper heart rate, stronger cardiac muscles, controlled blood pressure, and prevention of hardening of the arteries and veins. In short, Caraway Essential Oil protects you from possible heart diseases and keeps your heart healthy & fit proving to be good for cardiac health.
- Antispasmodic : Caraway Oil has a key role in muscle contraction and provides quick aid to the body from all types of spasms and related ailment. In relation to muscular spasms, Caraway Oil provides fast relief to pains like cramps and muscle pulls. Caraway Essential Oil inhibits the effects of certain enzymes and compounds produced in the body and also relieves spasms of the respiratory system. The oil also sorts problems like hiccups, non-stop coughs, and breathlessness.
- Effective Remedy for Stomach Problems : Caraway Essential Oil serves as an effective remedy for stomach problems especially gas troubles. A small amount of oil when mixed with warm water and consumed helps get rid of gas. The oil also aids in problems like indigestion or slow digestion by ensuring proper secretion of gastric juices, acids, and bile into the stomach. This, in turn, controls related problems like stomach infections, curing ulcers, and facilitating digestion.
- Reduce inflammation
- Encourage healthy digestion
- Promote weight loss
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with orange oil, ginger oil, Lavender oil, Frankincense, Coriander, Chamomile oil & Basil oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.