Calendula Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Calendula Herbal Oil and export it to many parts of the world. The oil is extremely effective as natural medicinal oil and brings enormous benefits to its users. The essential oil gets extracted from the petals of marigold. The method is so easy that one can even try making this at home. There are some components like triterpenoids, flavonoids, carotenoids, saponins, polysaccharides, and active antioxidants that make this oil highly beneficial to everyone.
- Diaper rash
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Great for Oral Health
- A wonderful solvent so you may use this solution as for cuts, serious burns, bruises, etc.
- Useful for eye health
- Used in preparations for homeopathic preparations, creams, ointments, tinctures, cosmetics, shampoo, and baby wipes
- Applicable to use as a floral scent
- Experiencing eczema or crawling with the cracked foot
- Treats most of your skin related problems for example cracked foot, Corns, Sunburn, Acne and diaper rashes, etc.
- Works as an excellent remedy for stretch marks and wrinkles
- Regenerates the tissues of your dead skin
- Spot-treating acne
- Soothing chapped lips
- Relieving sunburnt skin
- Healing bug bites
- Moisturizing your scalp and hair
- Heals Wounds
- Assists with Digestive and Immune System
- Hydrates and Nourishes Dry Skin
- Slows Development of Wrinkles
- Reduces Scarring
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.