Cajeput Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Widely used as a cure for problems related to digestion and skin, Cajeput Oil is an Indonesia-based essential oil. We are one of the reputed names in India to supply Cajeput oil across many other countries. An effective ingredient of food and skin care products, this oil eliminates the feeling of slowness, stimulates the mind, and promotes mental balance by clearing thoughts.
This camphoraceous oil is extracted through steam distillation technique from leaves and twigs of Cajeput shrub, also known as Melaleuca leucadendra or Melaleuca minor. It comes from the same family from which tea is produced. The word “cajeput” is derived from the Malaysian term Cajaputi, which means white-colored wood. The plant is grown all over the world in countries such as India, South Asia, Japan, Vietnam, Java, and Malaysia. It is quite useful in making balm and salves.
Cajeput oil resembles tea tree oil, being pale yellow in color and has an odor identical to the hyacinth.
Main Constituents : a-pinene, b-pinene, a-terpinene, 1,8-cineole, p-cymene, linalool, limonene, myrcene, terpinolene, y-terpinene, terpinen-4-ol and a-terpineol.
Uses of Cajeput Oil
- Muscle Aches
- Oily Skin
- Sore Throat
- The best remedy for digestion problems and skin problems
- Balances mind by clearing thoughts, stimulating the mind, and eliminating the feelings of slowness
- Cures the infections such as colds and coughs, cools down the body
- Helps in asthma, sinusitis, and a sore throat
- Treats problems like acne, psoriasis, etc. and widely used as a massage oil
- It is used in the treatment of illnesses such as bone and joint problems and disorders.
Benefits Of Cajeput Oil
The healing properties of cajeput essential oil make it a worthy contender for a variety of purposes.
- Respiratory Discomforts : Respiratory discomforts like cold, cough, flu, any infection like pneumonia, bronchitisand chronic conditions like sleep apnea or COPD get treated with the use of cajeput oil to the chest and nasal congestion. The same is consumed in the form of vaporizer and drops. It is also useful when it comes to getting rid of mucus and calms down the nasal passage by unblocking it.
- Fever Treatment : Cajeput oil is quite useful when it comes to fever and extends relief to the body. You can apply the same on an infected person’s skin using water soaked cotton cloth. Make sure you do not use the oil in case of chills as it carries a cooling effect.
- Pain Relief : Cajeput oil is very effective when it comes to pain relief. It is used to treat different pain types such as injuries, arthritis, gout, back pain, and even nervous issues like sciatica, neuralgia, and neuritis. All you need to do is gently apply the same on the affected body areas. Even it helps to dull the pain sensation for a particular period of time.
- Antiseptic Use : The oil is also used as an antiseptic and protects the body against the chance of infection. You can clean the affected areas with clean water with a few drops of oil added. It is very useful to wash wounds, cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Oily Skin : Cajeput oil acts as a strong astringent.It removes excess oil from the skin and is useful in taking away the excess oil from the face.
- Toothache Relief : Identical to clove oil, it helps you to get rid of toothache problems. You can apply the same using a cotton ball and position the cotton between the paining teeth. The relief is fast and lasts for hours. It also kills germs in the mouth acting as a disinfectant.
- Muscle Cramps : Gentle massage of the oil helps you get rid of cramps and provides great relief.
- Clears and stimulates the mind
- Helps in concentration
- Use in massage oils to relieve pain in muscular aches, arthritis, and rheumatism
- Used in dentistry and pharmaceutical work as an antiseptic
- Used as a fragrance and freshening agent in soaps, cosmetics, detergents, and perfumes
- Used as a flavor component in food products and soft drinks.
To know more about the product line and pricing, get in touch with us.