Blackberry Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Blackberry Oil comes from an edible fruit named blackberry, a native plant of North America, South America, the United States, and Europe. It is a carrier oil used for many health and beauty purposes. It not only nourishes our skin but also keeps it well hydrated. The color of this oil ranges from light green to pale yellow. It is mostly used for medical purposes, especially for many skin-related problems.
Extraction of Blackberry Oil
At AG Industries, Blackberry Oil is extracted in its natural form from blackberry seeds of the plant that belong to the Rosaceae family. The oil is extracted by the industry-recognized mechanical process of natural cold pressing of premium quality blackberry seeds without using any solvents or chemicals. It is not refined or deodorized further. Our product is recognized and used by some of the leading brands across different parts of the world.
The oil is highly rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. The seeds of blackberry when crushed yield a high amount of Omega-3 and -6 and Vitamin C. The range of acidity level for blackberry is 3-6 and that of Brix level is 64-66. It gets properly absorbed in the skin, has a nutty aroma, and is a natural source of tocopherols, tocotrienols, and lutein.
- Heal Damaged Skin
- Excellent Moisturizer
- Prevent Aging
- Beautiful Skin
- Boosts Collagen
- Treatment for Hair Breakage
- Improve Brain Functioning
- Healthy Heart
- Boost Immunity
- Healthy Bones
- Prevent Cancer
- Control Diabetes
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Excellent for sensitive, inflamed, or irritated skin
- Anti-aging – firms and tightens skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps even out blotches and pigmentation
- Promotes collagen production
- Moisturizes and helps retain moisture in the skin
- Suitable with eczema and psoriasis, dermatitis
- Moisturizers, creams, lotions
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Cosmetic formulations
- Suitable for lip balm formulations
- Haircare – promotes shine and luster, beneficial for itchy scalp and dandruff
- May boost brain health
- Helps support oral health
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.