Black Pepper Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries is a trusted name among the worldwide manufacturers and suppliers of Black Pepper essential oil. Today we deal in bulk trading of 100% pure Black Pepper Essential oil passed through several quality tests.
Introduction to Black Pepper Essential Oil
Commonly considered as popular spice or condiment, the Black Pepper essential oil has excellent popularity throughout the world. The Black Pepper essential oil is derived from Black Pepper through the process of steam distillation. Black Pepper has a fantastic aroma and is one of the essential ingredients in all culinary dishes, especially Indian ones. Black Pepper is small back colored dried fruit of the pepper plant. Due to its extraordinary taste and aroma, the Black Pepper is considered to be the “queen of seasonings” and one of the reasons to be in high demand throughout the world.
With its various beneficial properties like digestive, diaphoretic, carminative, and aperient, the Bllack Pepper essential oil is an essential ingredient for our health.
High Nutrition Value
Black Pepper Essential Oil is rich in essential Vitamins, minerals, Calcium, manganese, iron, vitamin K, beta-carotene, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium. All these nutrients make the oil as highly beneficial. Aside to the nutrition value, the oil has a lot of essential components as mentioned.
Black Pepper Essential Oil includes some critical components like limonene, pinene, myrcene, phellandrene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-bisabolene, sabinene, Linalool, pinocarveol, alpha-terpineol, camphene, and alpha-terpinene.
Important Properties : Black Pepper Essential Oil has various properties like antispasmodic, antirheumatic, antiarthritic, antibacterial, and antioxidant.
Main Constituents : β-caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene, α-pinene, ß-Pinene, δ-3-carene
Other Constituents : Alpha Terpenene, Cineole, Camphene, Pinene, Myristicin, Terpinen-4-ol, Sabinene
Black Pepper oil blends with Bergamot, Coriander, Fennel, Lime.
Uses of Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper Oil has got several uses as listed below :
- Aching Muscles
- Muscle Cramps
- Poor Circulation
- Sluggish Digestion
- Quitting Smoking and Nicotine Addiction
- Improves Digestion
- Relieves Spasms
- Eliminates Excess Gas
- Cleans Excretory System
- Reduces Arthritis Pain
- Increases Urination
- Used in gastrointestinal disorder, against diarrhea, constipation, improves blood circulation
- Used in aching muscles, cold flu, exhaustion, nerve tonic, and emotional coldness
- Used in cosmetics
- Used in a blend as a massage oil or diluted in the bath
- Used as a preservative and as a raw material for food and other oils
- Used as a detoxifier for the scalp
- Helpful in sore muscles
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Body Washes
- Cleansers & Toners
- Facial Oils & Serums
- Antioxidant Creams
- Anti-ageing Creams
Benefits of Black Pepper Essential Oil
All these factors make the oil-rich and highly beneficial to use. Let us discover some fantastic benefits of this oil
- Improves Digestion : Black Pepper Essential Oil inspires the whole digestive system and endorses excretion of intestinal juices like acids and bile into the stomach to ease the body digestion.
- Relieves Spasms : Black Pepper Essential Oil is highly effective antispasmodic and proves out to be good relief when it comes to problems like cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
- Eliminates Excess Gas : Black Pepper essential oil inhibits the bacteria which is responsible for the formation of the gas. The oil thus protects the stomach against the formation of gas, keeping it healthy & fit.
- Cleans Excretory System : Black Pepper oil keeps one away from all problems which upset the stomach like stomach ache, stomach infections, gas by the cleaning the intestines
- Reduces Arthritis Pain : Black Pepper oil improves body circulation and aid in immediate relief for rheumatism and arthritis, especially during the winter season. It is the time of year when such symptoms are worst and effectively removes toxins from the body, such as Uric acid from the blood.
- Increases Urination : With the removal of body toxins, Black Pepper oil act as a disinfectant. The oil encourages increased sweat and urination, which encourages the removal of excess water and fat from the body. It makes one reduce body inflammation level, lose weight, keep blood pressure low, thus making one feel relaxed.
- Provides antioxidant and digestive support
- Support healthy circulation
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothing and satisfying aroma
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Clove, Juniper Berry, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.