Bitter Almond Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
At AG Industries, we are one of the leading names to supply the most 100 percent dilute free and premium quality bitter almond oil.
Almond oil dates back to ancient times and has been used in pre-Bible times. It is also mentioned in Old Greek mythology. In addition to being an essential oil, it is also a high-quality oil used in creams and cosmetics. This oil is used in aromatherapy massage and occupies great importance in Ayurveda. It was one of the earliest domestic trees used for their seeds and oil.
Extraction of Bitter Almond Oil
The oil is extracted after the removal of fatty oil from the dried powder of bitter almond via heating and crushing methods. The oil is manufactured and processed at AG industries in its pure form and then supplied to some of the leading brands worldwide.
Bitter Almond Oil is a pale yellow to a yellow-colored clear liquid having a cherry pit, sweet fruity powdery aroma. It also has the odor of crushed bitter almond kernels. It contains oleic acid, a type of mono saturated acid, plus omega-9 fatty acid and helps in maintaining blood pressure as well as increasing good cholesterol levels in the body.
Properties of Bitter Almond Oil : amygdalin, benzaldehyde, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, lysine, and arginine
Uses of Bitter Almond Oil
Bitter Almond Oil has got several uses as listed below :
- Boosting immunity
- Stopping fungal growth
- Heart health
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Prevents free radical damage
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Helps in strengthening the body
- Excellent moisturizer that hydrates the skin from deep inside
- Used in products that prevent aging, chapping, cracking, and flaking of the skin
- Prevents hair loss
- Used in cosmetic products
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Bath Oils
- Personal & Baby Care Products
Benefits of Bitter Almond Oil
There are innumerable benefits of Bitter Almond Oil, out of which, a few are discussed in brief here :
- Skincare: Bitter Almond Oil is very beneficial for the skin. It soothes dry skin and helps in improving the complexion and tone. It is also highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Hair: This oil has a natural SPF 5 value that is considered quite healthy for the scalp as it helps fight dandruff and protect hair from sun damage.It has antibacterial and fungicidal properties. It should be used once a month for effective growth of the hair.
- Heart: The oil has free-radical fighting abilities. Due to its antioxidant properties and composition of Omega-3 fatty acids, it helps in maintaining cholesterol levels and improving memory. Therefore, it uplifts the good cholesterol level while reducing the bad one to minimizes chances of heart diseases.
- Boosts Immunity: An important aspect of the Bitter Almond Oil is that it is anti-inflammatory. It helps to strengthen the immune system of the body. Due to immense immunity power, it may lower the risk for diseases like cancer and heart diseases.
- Stops Fungal Growth: From the very name it is evident that it comprises of a bitter element and all the elements are alkaline compounds and are more or less toxic in nature. This toxicity and bitterness effectively stop the growth of infectious bacteria, protozoa, or viruses in the body thereby reducing fever. It also kills intestinal worms, virus, germs, and fungus.
- Rich source of vitamin E oil
- Used as an antibacterial, anti-itch, local anesthetic, and muscle relaxant
- Remove black spots and black marks on the skin
- Used as an alternative cancer treatment
- Used in flavorings & fragrances industries as well
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- It can irritate.
Where to buy Bitter Almond Oil ?
Bitter almond oil is native to India. It belongs to the Rosaceae family. It is used in beauty and health purposes, hair, skincare & pharmaceutical industries. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of bitter almond oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability.