Bergamot Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are the most reputed names in the industry to export the premium quality Bergamot Essential Oil. Before it reaches us, the oil passes through various quality tests. Every year, we receive bulk orders for the product from all across the world.
The Bergamot Essential Oil is produced from Citrus bergamia (commonly known as Bermagot) by the process of steam distillation. This Citrus tree’s fruit is a cross between lemon and orange and looks out to be yellow pear-shaped. The oil is highly phototoxic and has to be sensitively used for skin. It belongs to the Rutaceae family. It is consumed widely by the pharma and cosmetics industries due to its health & beauty benefits.
Main : Limonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, terpinene, β-pinene
Other : Alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, Alpha-Bergaptene, Beta-Bisabolene, Nerol, Neryl Acetate, Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate, and Alpha Terpineol.
Uses of Bergamot Oil
Some of the common uses of Bergamot Essential Oil are as follow.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Food poisoning
- High cholesterol
- Non-allergic rhinitis
- Non-arthritic joint pain
- Soothes the Tummy
- Does Wonders for the Skin
- Relieve Discomfort
- Calms You Down
- Helps Ward off Seasonal Threats
- Used for flavoring several confectioneries, food articles, and tea
- Used in various kind of perfumes for men and women
- Good quality deodorant and skin nourished, it is useful in curing skin problems
- Used as a disinfectant and household cleaner.
- Hair Oil
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
Benefits of Bergamot Oil
Great benefits of the Bergamot Essential Oil lead to significant demand in the worldwide market. Some of the common uses of Bergamot Essential Oil are as follows.
- Achieve pure chill : The Bergamot Essential Oil uplifts and supports the functioning of the central nervous system of the body with its calming spirit. The oil helps calm down from stress and prevents possible headache. The presence of Linalool and carvacrol reduce body pains and effectively treat similar conditions.
- Boost the mood : The Bergamot Essential Oil is commonly used in oil diffusers. The oil possesses pleasant smell that lights up the mood and heart during periods of depression, sadness or grief. At the same time, it encourages happiness and confidence.
- Comforts digestive system : A gentle massage of the Bergamot Essential Oil settles an upset stomach and deals with different digestive problems to comfort you. Therefore, it enhances the digestive system of the body.
- Build a strong immune system : Regular use of Bergamot essential oil benefits the body and boosts immunity. Stronger the immune system, stronger is the body ability to fight infections and allergies. With enhanced immunity, body not only fights infections but also recovers faster, promoting good health. The oil also lowers the cholesterol level in the body, which makes one healthy and fit.
- Clear your respiratory system : A Gentle application of the bergamot essential oil opens up the chest and helps in proper respiration. A typical product which uses the oil to get rid of chest pain is Vicks vapour rub.
- Skin Cleaning : The Bergamot essential oil moistures the skin and bring many skin benefits. The oil is used as a Key ingredient in beauty products by cosmetic companies due to its natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It nourishes skin and deeply cleanses it making it get rid of all impurities and infections. The oil can help combat oily skin and acne.
- Soft and Smoother Hair : The Bergamot essential oil soothes and treats all scalp problems like itching, dandruff. Most commonly used along with shampoo, the oil leaves the hair soft, smooth and shinier.
- The calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits