Basil Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
AG Industries is leading reputed names in the industry to export basil essential oil and trusted globally for its honest pricing and best-in-class quality standards. The company is one among the popular names in the worldwide market when it comes to supplying and distributing 100% organic Basil Oil.
Basil Oil is one of the top most essential oils in the world. It is popular by the name of “Royal Remedy” or “King” by the Greeks because of its place of origin. The basil essential oil gets extracted from Ocimum basilicum plant by the method of steam distillation from the leaves and flowering tops. The herb is rich in manganese, high antioxidant, and antibacterial properties and also an excellent source of vitamins (A, C and K).
Carrying a deep significance in History, the herb has originated in India, commonly known as Tulsi. It is considered to be holy and sacred to gods as per belief by the Hindu community. They believe that the herb helps to save the dead soul from evil powers during the transition between life & death. In fact, they even chew basis leaves before performing any religious ceremonies. Due to its numerous health benefits, it gained a lot of popularity in countries like the USA and Europe. In Europe, they call it “Queen of herbs”. In China, it is commonly used commonly in all Chinese medicines.
Likewise, ancient Egyptians had a faith that the basil oil helps to transit a soul to heaven. Its powdered form was used to treat problems like migraines and chest infections in the 16th century. Due to its ability to strengthen compassion and faith, it is levered in Ayurveda medicines. However, it is not suitable for sensitive skin types and must not be used during pregnancy. In some countries, it is also used to make holy water in churches.
Main : Linalool, 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol), bergamotene
Others : a-pinene, b-pinene, camphene, cis-ocimene, camphor, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, myrcene, methyl chavicol, methyl cinnamate. and y-terpineol.
Uses of Basil Oil
Basil Oil is used for the following purposes:
- Insect bites
- Muscle relaxation
- Bacterial infections
- Panic attacks
- Hair loss
- Menstrual cramps
- Intestinal problems
- Ear infections
- Study aid
- Relieves Stress
- Purifies Blood
- Promote Healthy Skin
- Treats Ease Earaches
- Anti-microbial properties
Health Benefits Of Basil Oil
Due to its inimitable and unmatched properties, Basil Essential Oil has abundant health benefits. The oil is used to alleviate nausea, inflammation, motion sickness, indigestion, constipation, respiratory problems, and fight bacterial infections and manage diabetes. It also promotes digestion and stimulates circulation.
Let’s discover some great health benefits of basil oil.
- Relieves Stress : The oil works as a natural relaxant and has a calming nature. It cures mental discomforts like migraine, nervous tension, anxiety, depression and mental stress. It is popular in aromatherapy due to its positive effect on individual nerves.
- Purifies Blood : Internal use of basil oil helps remove toxins present in the body and helps to purify the blood. These toxins present in our body often lead to many diseases. The purified blood indirectly results in keeping away acne problems and keeps the skin healthy.
- Promote Healthy Skin : The oil contains an anti-inflammatory property which makes it an excellent skin remedy for skin irritations, small wounds, and sores.
- Treats Ease Earaches : Gentle application of the oil around the ears soothes earaches. But one must not let it get inside the ear, so it has to be sensitively used.
- Anti-microbial properties : Apart from health, basil oil is used in contaminated areas of the house like the bathroom, kitchen, etc. due to its anti-microbial properties. It helps to protect us against bacteria’s & microbes. Basil oil used in a diffuser also helps to purify the air in the house.
- Keeps the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Creates a calm, relaxed environment
- Supports nervous system health
To know more about the product line and pricing, get in touch with us.