Basil hydrosol is also known as a basil plant or Tulsi floral water. It is extracted from the leaves of sacred Ocimum Bassillicum by steam distillation. It has grassy notes and is clear, water-soluble, and consists of exceedingly fresh characteristic basil aroma. Basil hydrosol works as medicine as it treats physical ailments like a common cold, cough, fever, etc. It is also noted for treating bronchitis, fatigue, stress, insomnia and is also used to calm emotionally depressed people.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Constituents: Methyl eugenol and methyl chavicol
- Cure fever
- Treat skin problems like acne, blackheads, and premature aging.
- Treat insect bites
- Treat heart disease and fever
- Treat respiratory problems
- Treats Asthma
- It is acne-prone and helps in controlling blemishes, controls sebum, and refines the pores.
- Basil hydrosol is an excellent toner that is used to add moisture to the surface of the skin, can be added to facial masks, etc.
- It has hydrating and cooling properties for the skin; it can be used to cleanse and detoxify blemishes.
- It can also be used as a room spray that calms down and balances energy in the room because of this.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.