Avocado Butter Manufacturer & Supplier
A natural butter made from Avocado Oil, Avocado Butter is used as a soothing agent for both skin and hair. It is obtained from the evergreen fruit of Avocado.
Extraction of Avocado Butter
The extraction of butter is done in a recognized way at AG Industries, leading to its purest form. Avocado Butter is extracted from the flesh of Avocado fruit by hydrogenating cold-pressed Avocado Oil with other vegetable oils. The final product is made available to leading brands across the world at reasonable costs.
Properties of Avocado Butter
Avocado Butter has a white base and it melts fast when contacted with skin. It is rich in antioxidant vitamins A, D, and E. The butter is softer when compared to any other kind of butter at room temperature.
Uses of Avocado Butter
There are several uses of Avocado Butter as given below:
- Reduce dark marks
- Lightens skin tone
- Moisturizes skin and hair
- Prevents sun damage
- Ingredient in the skin- and lip-care products
- Used as a moisturizer for nails and cuticles
- Used as a massager
- Used to heal scars and marks gently
- Acts as a powerful conditioner for hair and scalp
- Reduces Marks and Wrinkles
- Manage Bright’s disease And Psoriasis
- Hydrates and Lightens the Skin Tone
- Reduces and Prevents Wrinkles
- Best Sunscreen
- Antioxidants for Healthy Skin
- Clears Skin
- Prevents Breakouts
- Fats and Vitamins
- Nourishes Skin
- Lip balms
- Body butter
- Hair pomades
- Bath bombs
Benefits of Avocado Butter
Apart from the uses, due to the innumerable minerals, compounds, and vitamins found in it, there are several benefits of Avocado Butter as given under:
- Protects hair: It protects the damaged hair when applied to and massaged on hair. The butter gets infused in hair deeply. It acts as a good conditioner which allows maintaining a good scalp and keeps the hair healthy.
- Reduces Aging: The butter can be used as a massager. It gives good results as it not only reduces signs of aging but also spots. It cures problems related to extremely dry skin as well.
- Antioxidant: Avocado Butter acts as a natural antioxidant. Thus, it removes the potentially damaging oxidizing agents which are harmful to skin and acts as a good source for deep oxidation.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If breast-feeding or pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
- Children: Keep away from children.